Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Home Front

Ok Lisa, here is a picture of the front door and most of the house.  As you can see our house sits way up on a hill so taking a good picture of the front is almost impossible, not to mention anything I put on the front door has to have some impact or you will never see it from the street.  I chose the dark red flowers to pull in the color from the cushion on my front porch bench.  It is starting to get a bit faded.  I imagine one more season and it will have to go but I think the front looks nice for now.  Hopefully in spring I can plant some red flowers out front as well.  

4 comments:

Lisa said...

THANK YOU FRIEND! I LOVE YOUR HOME. BOY IT IS BEAUTIFUL.

HUGS FROM MAINE

http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

OH YEAH, YOUR FRONT DOOR IS MY FAVORITE STYLE OF DOOR. I KNEW I'D LOVE IT!!!

HUGS FROM MAINE

http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

Liz Harrell said...

Beautiful home! I love all the rock work. And thank you so much for your last comment, it was so sweet and thoughtful! Have a great weekend Juli!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Juli,
Your house is beautiful...I LOVE the style! Thanks for sharing a picture of it with us. and thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a nice(and funny) comment! It's always nice to meet new bloggy friends.

~Amanda

p.s. I am LOVING that chalkboard you and your Dad made! I am totally going to copy you...is that ok?