Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Guest Bath


Here is another project I worked on last year.  The guest bath.  I always seem to do my project backwards so I started with the paint.  A very bold choice for me.  I love that is is red without being in your face.  It has a softness to it which I like.  I made the shower curtain and valance from some fabric I purchased at a fabric outlet.  The tie backs have some mother of pearl buttons that I found in my button jar.  The hand towels I monogrammed in coordinating colors and wa la  Guest bath for less than $150.  I just love little makeovers that are inexpensive and have major impact.  

I am currently working on my OPAM for February, my dining room.  It is slow going and will not come in under $150 but it is long awaited and I am ready for a change in there.  I will post pictures soon.  

1 comment:

Lisa said...

SOOO RICH, AND WARM. LOVE IT.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR CHALKBOARD POST

HUGS FROM MAINE

http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/