Friday, March 20, 2009

Front Entry Project

I have had a great week knocking off the projects one by one.  Remember this find from TJ Maxx last week?

After a little black paint I think it fits in my decor a bit better.  The little table ended up by the front door.  I have also been printing and framing some of my favorite pictures.  I found a couple of matching frames and mats in my stash and printed a couple of black and whites of the boys at my favorite measuring spot at Grandma and Grandpa's.  I take their picture in the same spot every summer.  These were about 5 or 6 years apart.  I love to see how much they have changed.  
The mirror got a good dose of black paint as well and some of the silver Rub N Buff to highlight the design.  Not sure where that will end up but I love the way it turned out.  

Ok so I need to get back to the projects and get this place in shape before the weekend.  
Have a great one.  It is finally SPRING!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so pretty. You did a great job on it.

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Your entry looks beautiful! Don't you just LOVE TJ Maxx? By the way, I need some of those huge bins you showed for your pantry makeover. Can you share where you found them? All of your projects and organizing is getting me all pumped up for spring cleaning! I needed a little kick in the pants...thanks.

~Amanda