Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I've been tagged

I am not good at these things but tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com tagged me so here goes.
Things I am Looking Forward To:
  1. Middle son's high school graduation
  2. Spring
  3. Sitting on my porch swing getting lost in a good book.  (Any suggestions?)
  4. Hanging out with my family
  5. Filling my planter boxes with beautiful flowers
5 Things I Did Yesterday:
  1. Went to Wally World
  2. Did some grocery shopping
  3. Hugged my boys
  4. Indulged my passion and bought more beads
  5. Made fried chicken and mashed potatoes with my youngest
5 Things I Wish I Could Do:
  1. Learn how to use my camera (and actually remember)
  2. Sing (apparently I can't but I do anyway)
  3. Play guitar
  4. Take amazing pictures
  5. Do just one thing really really well
5 Shows I Watch:
  1. House Hunters
  2. Scrubs (with the boys)
  3. I don't really watch tv


and finally: 5 People I Tag

No comments: